Algebra Exam Questions: Below is a collection of General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE) algebra exam questions. Students can use the questions as practise for exams.
The Algebra exam questions are arranged in order of difficulty, from easy (I) to hard (IV). Check out the links to download the papers.
Each PDF contains exam questions that address the basic algebra building blocks. That means that when you do the questions, you will be actually practising the algebra skills. Let us know if you have a problem downloading the algebra practice questions.
- Introduction to substitution;
- Expanding brackets; and
- Factorising algebraic expressions and
- Solving equations.
Read about Algebra Building Blocks.
- Using letters to represent numbers;
- Collecting like terms;
- Multiplying with numbers and letters;
- Dividing with numbers and letters;
- Expanding Brackets;
- Understanding expressions, equations and formulae; and
- Factorising Algebraic expressions;
- Expanding Algebraic expressions;
- Simplifying Algebraic expressions by collecting like terms; and
- Solving Algebraic Equations.
- Solving high order quadratic equations.
Recommended for the mathematics savvy students and or the Grade 11 and 12 students.
Study guides, tips and topic outline
We have a collection of Grade 8, Grade 10 and Grade 12 topics and study guides that you might find useful when planning for the year or just brainstorming the maths course.
- 1/ Grade 8 Topics
- 2/ Grade 10 Core Units
- 3/ Grade 12 General Maths Topics
- 4/ Grade 12 Advanced Maths Topics
Mathematics Exam Questions
Check out the Home page for links to our collections of Grade 8, Grade 10 and Grade 12 exam papers.
You can also contact us on Twitter.