- Version Compressed
- Download 13
- File Size 0.00 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date December 8, 2020
- Last Updated July 22, 2021
HSC Past Maths Exam Paper: 2016 Higher School Certificate (HSC) maths paper is a great revision resource for students sitting for General Mathematics Examination. The HSC past exam paper is available in PDF format - see below how to download the exam paper and what you are downloading.
How to download 2016 HSC Past Maths Exam Paper
Follow these steps to get the 2016 maths paper:
- Solve the Maths problem given: Evaluate 0.0063-0.00057. Write your answer in Standard Form. (Use ^ to denote raised to the power) The ANSWER is the PASSWORD.
- Click 'Download'.
- Enter the PASSWORD in the download 'popup window'.
- Click 'Submit'.
- Check your Gmail & Download the paper (Exam paper will be emailed to you)
Your email will be used to verify authenticity. So, use your personal/student email other than a business, work or proxy email account. We may do the final check or hold your request to check for authenticity.
Maths Exam Booklet PDF Contents
- Paper 1 Questions (x50)
- Paper 2 Questions (x10)
- Answer Sheets (Paper 1 & Paper 2)
- Formula Sheet
Grade 12 General Mathematics Exam Topics
Grade 12 Exam Topics: The exam topics are a good revision guide when revising for the final national examination. We laid out the topics according to how they are prescribed on the school syllabus.
Check out this page for the list of Grade 12 Core Topics. Use it as a revision guide when you are studying for your final maths examination..
HSC Past Maths Exam Paper and study guides for you
Check out the resources below. You might find the old exam papers and study guides useful.