- Version Compressed
- Download 75
- File Size 0.00 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date December 8, 2020
- Last Updated July 22, 2021
HSC Past Exam Paper: 2019 Higher School Certificate (HSC) maths paper is a great revision resource for students sitting for General Mathematics Examination. The HSC past exam paper is available in PDF format - see below how to download the exam paper and what you are downloading.
How to download 2019 HSC Past Exam Paper
Follow the 6 steps to get the 2019 maths paper:
- Solve the Maths problem given (Write the amount 'one hundred fifty million Kina' in numbers. Use the symbol , to separate the zeros) The ANSWER is the PASSWORD.
- Click 'Download'.
- Enter the PASSWORD in the download 'popup window'.
- Click 'Submit'.
- Enter your Gmail account & request access.
- Check your Gmail & Download the paper (Exam paper will be emailed to you)
Your email will be used to verify authenticity. So, use your personal/student email other than a business, work or proxy email account. We may do the final check or hold your request to check for authenticity.
Maths Exam Booklet PDF Contents
- Paper 1 Questions (x50)
- Paper 2 Questions (x10)
- Answer Sheets (Paper 1 & Paper 2)
- Formula Sheet
Grade 12 General Mathematics Exam Topics
Grade 12 Exam Topics: The exam topics are a good revision guide when revising for the final national examination. We lay out the topics in order. Check out this page for the list of Grade 12 Core Topics. Use it as a revision guide when you are studying.
Maths practice papers and study guides for you
Check out the resources below. You might find the old exam papers and study guides useful.