- Version Original
- Download 102
- File Size 0.00 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date December 8, 2020
- Last Updated October 7, 2021
HSC Previous Year Paper: 2020 Higher School Certificate (HSC) maths paper is a great revision resource for students sitting for General Mathematics Examination. The HSC past exam paper is available in PDF format - see below how to download the exam paper and what you are downloading.
Follow these steps to get the 2020 maths paper:
- Solve the Maths problem given: Expand and simplify: (a-b)^2 + a^2 + b^2. Use ^ to mean 'raise to a power. The ANSWER is the PASSWORD.
- Click 'Download'.
- Enter the PASSWORD in the download 'popup window'.
- Click 'Submit'.
- Enter your Gmail account & request access.
- Check your Gmail & Download the paper (Exam paper will be emailed to you).
Your email will be used to verify authenticity. So, use your personal/student email other than a business, work or proxy email account. We may do the final check or hold your request to check for authenticity.
Maths Exam Booklet PDF Contents
- Paper 1 Questions (x50)
- Paper 2 Questions (x10)
- Answer Sheets (Paper 1 & Paper 2)
- Formula Sheet
Grade 12 General Mathematics Exam Topics
Grade 12 Exam Topics: The exam topics are a good revision guide when revising for the final national examination. We laid out the topics in order. Check out this page for the list of Grade 12 Core Topics. Use it as a revision guide when you are studying.
Why download HSC Previous Year Paper
This collection of HSC Previous Year's Papers for Grade 12 students and teachers is a valuable resource for the students preparing for their HSC (General and Advanced mathematics) examinations. It will help students:
- Get familiar with the layout and style of HSC Grade 12 Exams
- Test classroom knowledge with past maths exam questions
- Compare answers to marking keys
- Seek help from teachers
- Practice writing answers in the set exam time
- Do cover-up work in preparation for the real examination at end of the year
Maths HSC Previous Years' Papers and study guides for you
Check out the resources below. You might find the old exam papers and study guides useful.