- Download 10
- File Size 4.00 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date November 9, 2022
- Last Updated November 12, 2022
Here is how to download the Year 7 Worksheet
To get the Cartesian plane and linear functions worksheet, follow these 5 steps:
- IMPORTANT: Answer the question, the answer is the password: WHAT IS THE TOTAL NUMBER OF YEAR 7 MATHS WORKSHEETS AVAILABLE FOR FREE-DOWNLOAD? (If you have not got the 'password' yet, find it here.
- Enter the password.
- Hit 'Download Now'.
- Follow the prompt.
- Check your email to get the worksheet.
Content of Year 7 Cartesian plane and linear functions worksheet
This worksheet contains questions that address the following targets:
- State the coordinates of points on a Cartesian plane
- Plot points on a Cartesian plane given the coordinates
- Draw the graph of a linear function by finding a table of values
- Understand what gradient means
- Find the gradient of a straight line
- State the y-intercept of a straight line
- Understand that parallel lines have the same gradient
- Write down the equation of a straight line as y=mx+c
- Identify different lines given the equations
Year 7 Maths Worksheets - Download ALL
If you have a question about the ratio worksheet, leave a comment below. We'll get back to you as soon as we can. You can also contact us via our main website.
While you are here, please share this resource page with your friends.
You will also benefit from all the other resources for Year 7 students and teachers on this page.